Cancelled: Car Boot Sale
Due to some of our team self-isolating, and the rest of the team busy with the re-opening of the castle, topped off with the wet weather forecast we have decided to postpone this weekend's car boot sale until 26th September.
If you have already bought your space you can message us, or ring the office to arrange a full refund. Or use the same booking at our September car boot sale.
We hope you understand, and just a reminder the Castle will be open from Sunday, perfect to escape the wet weather!