Naked Heart Walk by British Naturism
In aid of The British Heart Foundation.
Powderham Castle Naked Heart Walk
Part of the Naked Heart Walks collection
Clothing optional 3-mile Naked Heart Walk around Powderham Castle Estate to raise funds for The British Heart Foundation. This year all the Naked Heart Walks will be clothing optional events.
About this event
• 1 hour 30 minutes depending on pace.
• Mobile eTicket (ticket sales close at 11.59 pm on Friday 5th May 2023).
• Three-mile circular walk. It can be rather challenging in places so a less challenging shorter option is available. Stout footwear is advisable.
• Free onsite parking for 250 cars
Nearby Naturist Campsites.
Leave your clothes behind and feel the breeze on your skin as you raise vital funds for the British Heart Foundation.
The Naked Heart Walks are organised by British Naturism to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. All Naked Heart Walkers will receive:
• A BHF medal at the end of the walk.
• A fundraising pack and regular emails to keep you on track.
• Full support from the British Heart Foundation to help you reach your target.
• A bottle of water & snack.
• The option to purchase an afternoon tea for the amazing price of £12.50 each. This includes: finger sandwiches; cake selection, scones, cream & jam, tea or coffee. As part of the afternoon tea, there is an option to purchase a prosecco for a £5 upgrade.
Heart and circulatory diseases are the world’s biggest killers, and they can affect any of us, including you. But thanks to the research the British Heart Foundation is funding, there is hope. By backing the brightest scientific minds, we have the power to find treatments and cures that could make the difference between your parents living to old age or not, your friend making it to graduation or not, your sister being a phone call away or not.
This event is a bold one, just like our ambition to fund the science that keeps millions of hearts beating. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for signing up for the Naked Heart Walk and fundraising.
Contact the organiser: [email protected]