Front of House Night Manager
Title: Front of House Night Manager
Reporting: Head of Weddings and Events
Salary: £15 per hour
Location: Powderham Castle
The primary objective of the Front of House Night Manager is to take care of the castle and guests whilst the castle accommodation is in use overnight.
Relieving the wedding/ event manager after their shift, you will be working as on-site duty manager from late evening to the following morning, for 8 or 12 hour shifts. The Front of House Night Manager will be required as and when there are guests staying in the castle, ensuring comfort and safety for the guests. This role will be on a zero-hour contract, however regular work will be available and flexible working will be accommodated.
We keep our values of Community, Inclusivity, Sustainability, Adventure and Authenticity at the core of everything we do, and you will be expected to demonstrate these in your work.
- Must be able to travel to Powderham Castle and work overnight
- DBS checked
- Emergency First Aid trained
- Fire safety proficient and proactive in recognising risks
- Confident, well presented, and personable
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Experience in bar/ hospitality roles
- Full, clean UK driving licence
(All training will be provided for the suitable candidates).
- Acting as Duty Manager overnight, whilst guests are staying in castle
- Ensuring safety of guests whilst on site
- Liaising with guests and responding to queries overnight
- Serving refreshments to guests in accommodation
- Acting as first responder to alarms which may go off overnight
- Monitoring public areas overnight
- Assisting with wedding/ event pack down
- Stay alert for the duration of your shift
CV and covering letter required on submission of application.
Contact: Ella Fielding
Contact Email: [email protected]