Group visits to Powderham Castle are special. Whether you are a tour operator or a group of friends with a shared interest, we can offer a wonderful and memorable visit.
A visit to Devon isn't complete without a visit to Powderham, home of the Earl of Devon and a stone's throw from Exeter. If you are looking for a day trip or staying nearby we are accessible by coach, car, bus, rail and even a ferry! Whether you’d like to explore at your own pace or enjoy a specialist tour, we can tailor a bespoke visit to suit you.
Advantages of a Group Booking
- We offer competitive and discounted entry to the Castle and Grounds.
- Bespoke meet and greet service at our Welcome Centre upon arrival.
- Friendly and experienced group booking team that will manage your visit and provide support for any questions or concerns throughout the process.
- Easy access, close to all major transport networks including M5, National Rail, River Exe and Exeter Airport.
- Free familiarisation trips available for group organisers.
- Free entry for group leader and coach drivers.
- Coach driver café voucher scheme.
- Refreshment packages and private dining experiences.
For bespoke tours, catering and all other enquires please contact our Groups Department on [email protected] or call us on 01626 890243 if you wish to discuss your visit in more detail. Alternatively, you can fill out the enquiry form below. Please note an enquiry form does not constitute a completed booking. We will endeavour to offer you the date and time that you prefer but please note this may not always be possible.